The programme is designed for those who want to build a career in medicine. There is a common programme content at all Russian medical universities and faculties. Upon the completion of the programme, the graduates are awarded the qualification of “General medicine practitioner” and can work in any medicine-related institutions and organization.
The programme graduates are in huge demand at healthcare institutions of the Murmansk region and Russia. The students may start their medical career while still studying at the university.
Research is an essential element of education at MASU. The university promotes project- and practice-based education to stimulate interest in medicine and professional self-identification.
Upon the successful completion of the first year, the students may take part in international projects and exchange programmes (including joint activities with the Norwegian and Finnish universities) where they may study relevant skills for one or several semesters.
- P.A. Bayandin Murmansk Regional Clinical Hospital
- N.I. Pirogov Murmansk Multi-Profile Medical Center
- Navy Clinical Hospital No 1469 of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
- Murmansk Perinatal Centre
- Murmansk Pediatric Hospital
The programme can be delivered in either Russian or English language
Students from other cities can be accommodated in MASU dormitory, which consists of 2 nine-storey buildings with 25 one-room flats (for 3 or 2 people) and 81 two-room flats (for 5 people). Foreign students can live either with their compatriots or with students from Russia.
Flats include a kitchen with an electric stove, bathroom and a balcony. Furniture and necessary accessories are provided if available. The dormitory is located next to the bus stop "Karla Marksa” (buses No. 10, 18; trolleybus No. 10; taxi busses No. 10, 18, 55) in a 18-minute relaxed walk from the university. Within 5-7 minutes walk from the dormitory, you can reach supermarkets, cafes and a cinema.
- Applicants for tuition studies from India — refer to our partners from Anjali International Services at email@example.com or by telephone (WhatsApp) +7 926 419 20 05
- Applicants for tuition studies from other countries — refer to MASU at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Applicants from Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan may apply for tuition-free studies (if available) on an equal basis with Russian citizens. Please, refer to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Applicants from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Ukraine in case having permanent residence permit (Вид на жительство) in Russia may apply for tuition-free studies (if available) on an equal basis with Russian citizens. Please, refer to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Applicants from any countries may apply for tuition-free studies by obtaining a grant from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation (quota scheme). For this, please refer to the Russian diplomatic mission (Consulate or Embassy) in your country, local Rossotrudnichestvo agency branch or apply online at russia-edu.ru, russia.study or studyinrussia.ru.